Recruitment Excellence Since
|Position||General Accountant |
|Salary||$70 - $85,000/year|
Outline: Providing support to the Controller in the areas of
Financial Reports and Analysis, Account Reconciliation, Budgeting and assisting with the Audit process.
- Responsible for reviewing/preparing financial statements and accoung reconciliations for various business units
- Preparing and processing monthly journal entires and adjusting journal entries
- Analyze monthly financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- External audit liaison during interim and year-end process
- Train and assist accountants at business units as required
- Implement and monitor internal controls
- Other accounting duties
- CPA designation or close to being designated
- Good understanding of full cycle accounting procedures
- +5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to provide leadership to a variety of individuals.
- Effective organizational and processing skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of
tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting