Recruitment Excellence Since
|Salary||$55 - $65,000/year|
Outline: Responsible for Accounting duties within an industrial
environment. Reporting to a Senior Accountant and
working at times with the CFO.
Payable coding and data entry and close procedures.
Reconciliation including A/R, A/P, Inventory, Prepaids, Accruals and inter-company account balancing and reconciliation.
- Purchase order accrual mgmnt, fixed asset tracking, intercompany invoice preparation, and other month end accruals.
end journal entries, bank reconciliation, prepaid mgmnt, payroll
accrual calculations and entries, source deductions and remittances.
- Manage and record inventory movement entries.
- Ability to calculate and manage Foreign Currency transactions.
- Other duties as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in
Accounting or related field and/or suitable education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in an office environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work with different customers in different time zones.
- Effective organizational and time
management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of
tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting