Recruitment Excellence Since
|Position||General Accountant |
|Salary||$55 - $65,000/year|
Outline: Providing support to the Controller in the areas of
Accounts Payable, Vendor maintenance, other accounting duties such as
bank reconciliations, capital assets, and processing monthly journal
entries and adjusting journal entries.
- Reconciliations of all GL Accounts
- Processing monthly journal entires and adjusting journal entries
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Review company credit card statements and expense claims for accuracy and proper payment
- Record capital asset additions and disposals, manage depreciation schedules
- Review invoices for accuracy and process bi-weekly payments
- Ensure vendor invoices are prepared appropriately and maintain vendor relationships
- Other accounting duties
- Certificate or Diploma in accounting
- Good understanding of full cycle A/P functions and full cycle accounting procedures
- +2 years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to provide leadership to a variety of individuals.
- Effective organizational and processing skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of
tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting