Recruitment Excellence Since
|Position||Accounting Clerk - AP and AR|
|Location||Oil and Gas Company - Southside Edmonton - Permanent and Fulltime|
Outline: Responsible for Accounting Administration duties in a
busy work environment for an established oil and gas company..
Employees are required to adhere to the company and
client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.
Receivable including preparing invoices, ensuring charges are accurate and within project scope.
- Vendor reconciliations, variance investigation and communicating with Vendors when there is a descrepancy.
- Review aging reports, and assist with reducing receivables and soft collection calls.
- Maintain A/R filing, send out monthly account statements.
- Process payments as needed via cheque deposits or credit card.
Payable including monitoring vendor accounts, verify purchase orders,
packing slips,match PO's, enter vendor invoices.
- Code and enter employee expense claims, verify expenses and receipts and getting authorization.
- Prepare journal entries, perform account reconciliation.
- Maintain A/P filing and documentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in
Accounting or related field or highschool education with appropriate work experience.
- 1 - 2 years experience in an office environment.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Knowledge of an ERP system is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a good telephone mannerism, a
person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open,
clear and succinct communication style.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting