Recruitment Excellence Since
|Location||Industrial Company - Southside|
|Salary||$23 - $24/Hour|
Position Outline: Responsible for Accounting and Administrative duties within an professional service environment.
Employees are required to adhere to the company and
client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.
Receivable including monitoring customer accounts, credit checks,
preparing invoices for data entry, process invoices and soft collection
Payable including monitoring vendor accounts, verify purchase orders,
packing slips, manage biweekly cheques, visa reconciliation.
- Calculate GST and PST and pay all corp. tax and tax remittances online.
- Basic journal entries, adjusting entries, bank and account reconciliation, and other accounting duties.
- Other duties as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in
Accounting or related field. or highschool education with appropriate work experience.
- 1 - 2 years experience in an office environment.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Knowledge of principals and
processes for basic accounting duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a
person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open,
clear and succinct communication style.
- Understand the varying levels of
confidentiality required in accounting.
- Effective organizational and time
management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of
tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting