Recruitment Excellence Since
|Location||Industrial Company - Southside and/or Downtown Edmonton|
|Salary||$45 - $55,000/year|
Position Outline: Responsible for Accounting and Administrative duties within an industrial/business environment.
Employees are required to adhere to the company and
client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.
Receivable including monitoring customer accounts,
preparing invoices for data entry, process invoices and soft collection
- Maintain A/R filing, send out monthly account statements.
- Process payments as needed via cheque deposits or credit card.
Payable including monitoring vendor accounts, verify purchase orders,
packing slips, and product reorder report.
- Create PO's,to replenish stock based on target levels.
- Match PO's, packing slips to invoices, enter vendor invoices.
- Other duties as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in
Accounting or related field or highschool education with appropriate work experience.
- 1 - 2 years experience in an office environment.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Knowledge of principals and
processes for entry level accounting duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a good telephone mannerism, a
person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open,
clear and succinct communication style.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting