Recruitment Excellence Since
|Location||SouthSide 99 Street and 23 Avenue|
|Salary||$42 - 45 K/year|
are currently seeking an experiencedAccounts Receivable/Collections
Administrator for a large Trucking Company located on the South Side of
Reporting To: Accounts Receivable & Credit ManagerGeneral
Review and collect outstanding trade accounts receivable,
ensuring account are kept current and any delinquent accounts are dealt
- Oversee collection of all
invoices for the trade accounts receivable system.
- Handle and resolve customer
complaints with respect to accounts receivable, including rating and posting
- Regularly review the status of
accounts receivable ensuring accounts are kept current and short payments are
resolved in a timely fashion.
- Take whatever follow up action
is necessary to ensure collection of outstanding amounts, including but not
limited to phone calls, faxes, small claims court and/or placement with an
- Handle customer requests for
service and information in a timely manner.
Process credit card payments
Web portal customers
Weekly spreadsheet reporting of
- Observe all company rules,
policies and procedures with regards to quality control, Occupational Health
and Safety, etc.
- Long hours entering information
into computer system on keyboard.
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the necessary qualifications:|
- 1-2 years of consistent collections and administrative experience, preferrably within a Billing environment;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, the ability to show initiative, strong organization and attention to detail;
position requires an individual who is willing to take ownership of the
position and work with customers to enhance a positive collections situation;
- good data entry speed and the ability to work extended hours entering data.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
© Sayler's Employment & Consulting