Recruitment Excellence Since
|Location||Westend Edmonton |
|Salary||$48 - $50,000/year Monday- Friday, 9 AM- 5:30 PM with 1/2 hour lunch|
and assist the management team in the execution of national and local store
positive, on-going relationships with local businesses, schools, sports teams
and community organizations.
‘Chase the Sale’ and educate the local community about our brands.
and capitalize on key opportunities in the community to raise the profile of
weekly updates and tracking sheets.
updates key stakeholders with project progress and continually manages client
Creative Briefs for manager review for all client projects
proactive and consistent communication with internal/external marketing
marketing services revenue targets are actively delivered against
preparation of billing notes for active client roster and reviews invoices for
in business use of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Snap
and maintaining all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and
Instagram and ensuring they meet the company’s marketing brand and strategy.
marketing and communications plans and programs, both short and long range, to
maximize revenue potential and growth opportunities of the business.
industry trends and making recommendations for promotional campaigns while
collaborating with the Graphic Designers, Public Relations and various other
departments to increase visibility and media value for all promotional
meetings and discussions
up with stores managers and Above store leaders to ensure assigned tasks are
- Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and
execution as well as client and project management.
- Problem-solver with demonstrated critical thinking
ability to creatively meet goals.
- Project management prowess with demonstrated
critical-path mastery and ability to “get things done”.
- Ability to execute within established process and
framework but able to freestyle if needed.
- Bias for action and taking the initiative to meet
and driven by helping organizations and others succeed.
- Strong communication, writing and
interpersonal skills with demonstrated creativity and accountability in the
- Exceptional time-management skills,
multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing
- Should have good stress management.
- Must have the ability to conform to
- Should be Detailed and Results oriented.
- Driven, self-motivated and able to
take charge of a situation and lead when required.
- Analytical and Critical
- Strong Leadership and problem
- Should be a team player.
be able to pass a basic security clearance/criminal record check.
- Business degree or diploma with a preferred emphasis on Marketing or Management or appropriate education and experience.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license.
If you are not interested in this position but know of someone who you
feel has similar qualifications to yourself and who you would like to
refer to us, we offer an excellent referral bonus if that individual is
hired by one of our clients. |
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria,
please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence. We
thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.